We are having a ball together in Little Beginners Class. The children really enjoy interacting with each other. It is so fun to watch them explore together. Here are some of our favorite things to do:
– play as a group / share our toys in the class
– color the letters of our names with chunky crayons
– clean up after ourselves
– sing during Circle Time and Dovening
– use dot paints
– ride bikes and go down the slide together
– play with rice in the rice table
– play with the big bouncy balls
– dance to music
Yes we have been quite busy and it has only been two days!
We are off for Shavuot this week but we look forward to being together with all our friends next week!
Morah Deena and Morah Leora